Beauty and the Bronzed has the perfect spray tan for you! Whether you are pressed for time and need a rapidly developing tan, or if developing time is not such an issue – either way we have a choice of solutions to produce a beautiful, even and healthy looking tan for that special event or holiday, or just because having glowing skin makes you feel better!
- Shower and exfoliate your whole body before your tan, paying attention to the areas of dry/built up skin such as elbows, knees, ankles and feet.
- Do not apply any moisturisers, deodorant, oils or perfumes beforehand – these can act as a barrier to the solution and/or cause a colour reaction to your tan.
- Wear dark coloured, loose fitting clothes for immediately after your tan and have some jandals ready.
- Shaving and/or waxing should be done at least 24hrs before your tan so the follicles can close over.
- Your tan will take a recommended time to develop – do not shower or get wet during this time and always pat your skin dry with a towel rather than rub when you do rinse it off.
- Avoid exercise while your tan is developing as perspiration may result in unwanted streaking or patchiness.
- Gently rinse your tan off after the recommended time without using any soaps or solutions. You will notice some “run off” which is normal and will likely be the bronzer used in the solution. NB: Rapid tans use a bronzer that will rinse off but the tan will continue to develop for a further 4-8 hours- so don’t be worried that the tan hasn’t taken, give it time to continue developing.
- Moisturise daily after your tan to keep the skin hydrated and smooth and your tan looking its best.